Home alone !!!!

So Kirstin is away for a month on a Holland America cruise with her parents..........visiting Normandy, Denmark, and Bruges. I'm sure there are 5-6 more places but I can't find the itinerary. Anyway, that leaves Captain Sketchy (aka Tom) on the boat ALONE !!!

The first thing I did was decide that St. Lucia was boring and sailed to Martinique. Along the way (at 6:30 AM) a whale dove under the boat from a distance of about 5 meters away. Not a pilot whale......but a big whale. To say I nearly had a heart attack would seriously understate things. I saw this enormous white blob go right under the boat. Both cool and terrifying.

After I got to Martinique, I determined that I had indeed been wrong; it's Martinique that's boring. So, I sailed back to St. Lucia. It's important to find a 4 hour task and try to fit it into an 8 hour day.

Of course, with 31 days by myself, I've changed every filter; lubed everything that needs grease; changed oil, capacitors, pumps, etc. All caught up on projects.

OK, one thing that's not going that well without my lovely wife is...........food. I paid scant attention to her tutorial on how to make rice, fish, etc. Now it all seems like rocket science and she's at sea so I can't ask questions...........this stowaway flew onto the wrong deck. Hello, my friend............join me for dinner ? hahahaha.


Anyway,  I'm counting the days until I am reunited with my bride. It's really weird to be with someone 24-7 for 5 months and then be totally alone. Podcasts, puzzles, boat work..........all done. I need adult conversation now.