Nassau County, St. Barths ?????

Actual quote- "OH-MY-GOD..........take my pick-cha.........I'm in St. Baaaahts"

I sat up from my beach towel as if awakened by a nightmare. What did I just hear ? Could it be ? Yes, that "nails on a chalkboard accent" was all around me on St. Jean beach. Long Island had invaded St. Barths. All around us were drunk thirty and forty-something partyers.........beer swilling while jumping waves.........doing shots off of each others' bodies.....fake tans,....fake boobs......gaudy jewelry....the whole Long Island thing on display.....dropping f-bombs. And that strange phenomenon of drunk girls feeling like they have to jump up and down while drinking beer to signify that they are "partying".

An of course treating the wait staff like their personal servants.  Actual quote- "Hey- this glass isn't filled.........you think I'm a sucka or something ?" Ahhhhhhhhhhh. How did they get here ? More importantly when are they leaving ?

Anyway, Kirstin and I are committed to take our scooter further from Gustavia for the next few days in the hopes that they don't cab to the beach. "I ain't payin 20 Yooooroz to ride in that clown car". More to come.