Games People Play

What do we do with our time ? I often wonder that as well. Today we sailed from Grand Anse to Le Marin (Martinique). Great sail. We looked at sea critters.........trimmed the sails........oh, and attempted to see how long you could talk in song lyrics before the other recognized it.

Tom- Borderline...........you know I'm starting to lose my mind...........you just keep on taking my love over the borderline (Madonna)

Kirstin- what ? (at first not listening)........then..........OK, Madonna.....got it.

This goes on for a while to ever more obscure songs and references..............it ends with "Bitch better have my money" by Ludicris

We also had a killer backgammon tournament last night...........Kirstin, being midwestern, loves all board games..........it was fun munching on coconut cookies and chocolate flavored rum while winning 3 of 4 games (2 on the last move).............problem is, that given our unlimited time and zero responsibility, the tournament resumes tonight.

I love this life.