Glad that didn't translate

Hello from beautiful Martinique. Kirstin and I had a great sail here and are sipping wine in a bar. Why not on our boat ? No internet signal. How can Dominica, an island characterized by it's lack of development and sketchy gangsta population (at least in Roseau) have wifi to die for and Martinique be virtually computerless ?

Anyway.........as we were concluding our stressful day on the beach reading from our Kindles, we walked to the dinghy dock. Ahead, I saw people all around (and in ) our dinghy. OK- I have very few hot buttons that make me homicidal.........threaten family and you're dead..........threaten me and you're dead.........and don't mess with Crabby.  

These local 12-14 year olds were playing on and lounging in Crabby. That's my $5000 to replace dinghy. My blood pressure rose to unprecedented levels as I galloped toward the dinghy dock.......faintly hearing Kirstin's pleas not to kill the kids. 

I got there before her and I was startled by the intensity of my own torrent of abuse.............."Hey..........you........get the F___K out of my dinghy". The kid literally jumped into the water. His friend was laughing until I said "Shut up, SH_T-head".  They all complied but it dawned on me that they had no idea what I had said. Good. I blotted out of my head the images of a rich foreigner yelling at local kids just trying to have fun............you want fun, go steal a car.

Anyway, Crabby is safe........I didn't make the CNN international page (next to Assad). Life is good.